Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11/01 - Remembering with a Logo

Today is a day to remember the events on 9/11. The day is still clear, (I was at Victory Field, we were aerifying on the crisp clear day, and I still remember that there were no contrails from airplanes as they were all grounded. What an strange sky.) and I always take the day to reflect back to the day and remember all of those who lost their life, and the loved ones of those individuals as well as the men and women who have and continue to keep us safe.

I was at Covenant Christian this past Saturday, and Andy Gossel painted a logo for the soccer games. I thought, what a great post for today.

There are three photos. First, the string lines for the logo on 1 foot centers. Andy paints all his logos off a grid paper design. Next, approx. half-way through. Finally the completed product.




Play on! - We Will Never Forget!

--Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment